The TGW Group are a leading supplier and systems integrator of highly dynamic, automated logistics solutions for warehousing, production, picking and distribution operations. The company design, manufacture and install a complete range of solutions, from small conveyor applications to complex, fully automated storage and retrieval systems.
We support successful organisations to master supply chain challenges in the most profitable, sustainable and ergonomic way. Our customers include the biggest and best names in the retail sector. So working for TGW involves working closely with excellence and success.
We are now recruiting for a Resident Engineer to join our team based on our customer site of Mascot in Engesvang, Denmark.
Mascot maintains one of Europe’s largest stocks of workwear. Over 5 million products, divided among 30 000+ item numbers, are ready for dispatch. We have a very high delivery rate and offer day-to-day deliveries to Denmark and northern Germany, and typically within a few days to the rest of the world. MASCOT’s finished goods warehouse is a highly effective unit with goods receipt, quality control, packing and shipping.
The Resident Engineer will maintain all TGW products and third party equipment inclusive of planned maintenance and breakdowns.
The Resident Engineer will work in partnership with the whole site team and other LTS departments to ensure the contractual availability targets are met or exceeded.
- Support to delivery of the contracted KPI’s.
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding and rectification.
- Level 1 first line WM support.
- Autonomous maintenance activities of TGW and third party products installed on site.
- Support the automation to operate at its maximum efficiency ensuring that the customers’ orders are not missed.
- Attend customer meetings providing any updates on the automation.
- Suggest any continuous improvement activities that will increase the reliability of TGW and third party assets on site.
- Actively seek root cause when remedying any breakdowns on TGW supplied equipment and software.
- Co-ordinate all planned preventive maintenance activities with the customer.
- Co-ordination of any automation breakdowns and escalations.
- Comply to all current, future health and safety legislation at all times.
- Previous experience of working in an operational engineering role within an automated environment.
- Strong electrical and mechanical maintenance background.
- Demonstrated ability for problem-solving.
- Excellent communication skills and customer focus.
- Working knowledge of PLC's, I/O systems and Fieldbus systems.
- Ability to work in a time-critical environment.
- A competitive salary.
- Benefits include Pension, Insurance and 30 Days Holiday.
- Life Assurance benefit of 3 X annual salary is provided.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Annual health check.
- TGW Profit sharing scheme – Dual Employee Participation Plan.