The TGW Group are a leading supplier and systems integrator of highly dynamic, automated logistics solutions for warehousing, production, picking and distribution operations. The company design manufacture and install a complete range of solutions, from small conveyor applications to complex, fully automated storage and retrieval systems.
We support successful organisations to master supply chain challenges in the most profitable, sustainable and ergonomic way. Our customers include the biggest and best names in the retail sector. So working for TGW involves working closely with excellence and success.
We are now recruiting for Resident Maintenance Engineer's to join our team based at our customer site in Norrkoping, Sweden.
Our Engineers have an incredibly varied workload due to the range of equipment utilised on our site. Your duties could include carrying out servicing on the conveyors to replace a broken roller or bearing, fault-finding on the network and panels, conducting meetings with the customer’s operation teams to identify improvement areas, coordinating planned preventative maintenance, or leading on breakdowns.
- Support all maintenance activities, planned repairs and reactive repairs of the automated equipment
- Support the automation to operate at its maximum efficiency ensuring that the customers’ orders are not missed
- Complete all reports in line with the contract and KPI’s
- Support customer meetings by providing updates on the automation
- Continually improve the performance of the equipment and how you work
- Actively work with the customer to optimise the automation performance
- Co-ordinate all engineering activities with the customer
- React to any automation breakdown in a timely manner ensuring minimal downtime, whilst mindful of escalations
- Support the delivery of installation, commissioning and testing of upgrades and enhancements
- Support tracking serviceability versus targets including analysis of error
- Look for opportunities that can add value for the customer and create possible revenues for TGW
- Previous experience of working in an operational engineering role within an automated environment
- Strong electrical and mechanical maintenance background
- Demonstrated ability for problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills and customer focus
- Working knowledge of Siemens S7, Profibus, Canbus, Profinet and ASI Bus
- Ability to work in a time-critical environment
- A competitive salary
- Benefits including Pension, Insurance and 30 Days Holiday