TGW is an internationally leading systems integrator in the area of intralogistics with more than 4,000 employees worldwide. For their customers in the core industries of Fashion & Textile, Grocery and Industrial & Consumer Goods, they plan and implement highly automated solutions. In order to secure their success and continuous growth, the company is looking for a Software Developer to support their project team in the field of simulation.
- Development of our high-performance software systems, algorithms and tools with C#/.NET;
- Optimization of software components and quality assurance;
- Active participation in the entire software lifecycle, from Requirements Engineering and design to roll-out;
- Close collaboration with product owners and system specialists;
- Continuous improvement of our CI/CD pipeline.
- Completed education in Software Engineering;
- At least From 4 years of relevant job experience and excellent knowledge of object-oriented software development (preferably C#/.Net) required;
- Skills in software architecture and object-oriented design;
- Excellent command of English;
- Independent way of working as well as strong ability to work in a team.
Nice to have:
- Experience or Interest in designing big software systems, complex algorithms, performant code;
- Passionate about crafting unique software systems and whose motivation is to do something challenging
- A job in a successful international company with a strong focus on culture and values.
- A cooperative work environment in a proactive team for highly innovative products.
- The opportunity to work in an environment with an up to date Tech Stack.
- Flat hierarchies, short decision making processes and a lot of room for creativity.
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home 3 days per week
- Private insurance