TGW is an international leading systems integrator in the area of intralogistics with more than 3,700 employees worldwide. For our customers in the core industries of Fashion & Textile, Grocery and Industrial & Consumer Goods, we plan and implement highly automated solutions.
We are looking for an employee to support our Team of Developers in the field of simulation and emulation. Are you a software developer, not only passionate about programming, but also about co-developing large automated systems, looking for a challenging and diversified job? As software developer you will be developing software that is used for the simulation/emulation and optimisation of highly complex systems and will be participating in ground-breaking new projects (Digital Twin, Self-learning Systems, SaaS).
In TGW, you will develop software for creating computer models in the field of simulation and for optimizing our complex intra-logistics systems. Due to continuous growth despite the Corona crisis, we are adding new and highly motivated employees who enjoy working on challenging tasks and solving problems by using state-of-the-art technology. You will be working in our team in Kaunas, joining a community of more than 650 experts developing customized software and digitalization solutions for intralogistics worldwide.
- Development of our high performance software systems, algorithms and tools with C#/.NET
- Optimisation of software components and quality assurance
- Active participation in the entire software lifecycle, from Requirements Engineering and design to roll-out
- Close collaboration with product owners and system specialists
- Continuous improvement of our CI/CD pipeline as well as the frameworks for automated testing
- Completed technical education in the field of Software Engineering (Higher Technical School, University/University of Applied Sciences)
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented programming (ideally in C#)
- Basic skills in the fields of Software Architecture and Software Design
- Good command of German and English
- Independent and structured way of working
- Profound communication skills and ability to work in a team.
- A job in a successful international company with a strong focus on culture and values
- A cooperative work environment in a proactive Scrum team for highly innovative products
- Modern, high-quality IT and office equipment as well as numerous benefits
- The opportunity to work with the latest technologies (ASP.net Core, Angular, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure, DevOps, etc.)
- A well-structured training period and support by experienced colleagues
- Flat hierarchies, short decision making processes and a lot of room for creativity