We are looking for experienced Service & Maintenance Technicians who will carry out maintenance work on the entire logistics system together with his/her colleagues.
This is a great opportunity to work in the newest automated distribution centre in the Netherlands, for what is currently the largest online supermarket.
Groceries for over 150,000 families are supplied, picked and delivered from Picnic’s newest distribution centre in Utrecht. The centre is highly automated and divided into three temperature zones, covering an area of 42,000 square metres. The automation comprises state-of-the-art material handling equipment. This includes belt conveyors, roller conveyors and shuttles. The system is controlled using sensors, scanners and weighing systems. The heart of the design is the shuttle system with nearly 40 aisles, capable of tracing and loading over 200,000 storage locations.
As a Service & Maintenance Technicians, you will literally be at the start of the realisation of this latest TGW project.
- You will be responsible for tracing and solving any electrical, mechanical and software faults in all TGW systems.
- You will be responsible for solving any failures and, obviously, for preventing these.
- This involves performing a thorough analysis to find the cause of the failure.
- You will also carry out maintenance on the conveyor belts to replace broken rollers or bearings, for example, or trace faults in the network and digital panels, as well as attending meetings of the Picnic operators' team.
- You will be TGW's representative on site, and the face of the company for our client Picnic. As such, you will play a key role in building a working relationship.
- The site is open 24/7 and you will work on day duty until the summer of 2022. After completion in the summer of 2022, you will work in a 5-team shift system.
- Secondary vocational education (FP II Grado Superior)
- Practical knowledge of and experience with service and maintenance work on electrical and mechanical systems.
- In addition to your mechanical knowledge, familiarity with Siemens S7/TIA portal and bus systems such as Can-bus and Profinet is preferred.
- Since you will be working on site for the client, strong communication skills are required.
- You like working in team and have a flexible attitude.
- You are proactive, eager to learn and creative in finding solutions.
- Minimum level B2 in English
- Permanent contrat
- Relocation support
- A wide range of contractual benefits
- High profile brand client
- Booming Industry Innovative Tech