TGW is an international leading systems integrator in the area of intralogistics with more than 3,700 employees worldwide. For our customers in the core industries of Fashion & Textile, Grocery and Industrial & Consumer Goods, we plan and implement highly automated solutions.
We are looking for a Team Lead/Scrum Master to coordinate and coach our simulation/emulation development team. You are a highly motivated, team play who connects the people and ready to take the next step in your career? If your answer is yes, this job might be just right for you.
You will be a part of the team developing software that is used for the simulation/emulation and optimisation of highly complex systems and will be participating in ground-breaking new projects (Digital Twin, Self-learning Systems, SaaS).
In TGW, we develop software for creating computer models in the field of simulation and for optimizing our complex intra-logistics systems. Due to continuous growth despite the Corona crisis, we are adding new and highly motivated employees who enjoy working on challenging tasks and solving problems by using state-of-the-art technology. You will be working in our team in Kaunas, joining a community of more than 650 experts developing customized software and digitalization solutions for intralogistics worldwide.
- Coach and support teams / colleagues;
- Take care of your team’s productivity and organization;
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, conflict resolution;
- Be responsible for delegating tasks properly and taking care of timely backlog execution;
- Work consistently with your team members: conduct stand-ups, planning, retrospectives, and similar;
- Be responsible for the overall business result of your team;
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it.
- Experience in a scrum master role;
- Experience in team management;
- Familiarity with software development;
- Scrum master certificate would be an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement);
- Proactive, engaged to improve processes, find solutions on his own;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Team player and have ability to work independently;
- Ability to build and establish a good working relationship with colleagues.
- A job in a successful international company with a strong focus on culture and values;
- A cooperative work environment in a proactive team for highly innovative products;
- Modern, high-quality IT and office equipment as well as numerous benefits;
- A well-structured training period and support by experienced colleagues;
- Flat hierarchies, short decision making processes and a lot of room for creativity