During the Retrofit sales phase, the Technical Sales and Planning Engineer Retrofit finds the perfect intralogistics solution and develops tailor made concepts.
During the Retrofit realization phase, the Technical Sales and Planning Engineer Retrofit must ensure for each project assigned the best successful result regarding customer satisfaction, schedule achievement, costs results, internal team and suppliers’ confidence and relationships.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting, reliability, cost consciousness
- 10 years’ experience in engineering, management of projects and offer processes
- Loyalty to the company
- Customer management
- Results orientation
- Change management
- Conflict management
- Risk management
- Contract management
- Project management tools and procedures know-how (PMI will be appreciated)
- Lean management
- Logistics know-how
- English language mandatory, French language a plus.
- Permanent Contract with health insurance covered by the company and the possibility to choose among a range of others benefits.
- Dynamic team and exciting opportunities to work in an international environment in contact with some of the most important multinational companies of the area.
Do you enjoy finding creative solutions for technically challenging tasks? Take this opportunity to develop your expertise and personality and become part of our dynamic team!