Are you growing with us?
At TGW Benelux we are expanding the Lifetime Services team with a Technical Sales Engineer. In this new position, you will get the opportunity to be in the front seat of learning all of what the intralogistics world has to offer and see how the daily operations of our sites in the Benelux run.
If you want to start your career in a leading international provider of intralogistics solutions, than this is your opportunity!
The Technical Sales Engineer supports in creation of customized Lifetime support services (LTS) offer and contracts, renewals of existing LTS support contracts and Lifecycle management offers (Obsolescence, repairs, site improvements). The Technical Sales Engineer will work closely with Central Services team to drive upsell of Lifetime services product portfolio.
- You will support in preparing Lifetime Services offers in the sales phase of a project.
- You are accompanying and supporting our Service Specialist at new customers, incl. preparation of service packages, quotations and presentation of those (when required).
- You will prepare, initiate and doing sales of LTS product portfolio offering (site audits, system health checks, obsolescence, FMECA, etc) at existing and install base customers.
- You will support marketing events for LTS such as webinars, attendance at industry trade shows, etc.
- You support development of existing systems with feedback from customer sites (e.g. TGW CMMS, On-Site, Augmented Reality, Smart Glasses, etc.).
- You’ll have close cooperation with counterparts in other units, especially TGW BNL, TGW UK and TGW Nordics.
- You will be obtaining feedback from Customers when tenders are unsuccessful in order to improve in future activities.
- Preferably, you have a Master degree in Engineering.
- You have clear communication (Dutch, English) and good networking skills.
- You are able to manage multiple sales bids simultaneously.
- You are an entrepreneurial and a self-starter.
- You have excellent attention to detail and presentation skills.
- You are reliable, punctual and keep commitments made by the organisation to our customers.
- You have stakeholder management experience.
- You are willing to travel for work within Benelux (sometimes to UK and Austria).
- A dynamic, open and informal working environment with pleasant colleagues.
- Immediate a permanent contract with a market conform salary and 8% holiday allowance.
- Lease car or car allowance.
- Laptop and Mobile phone.
- Collective Labor Agreement Metaal en Techniek, Technisch installatiebedrijf applies.
- Annual salary review.
- 32 days off.
- Extra age days in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement.
- Dual Employee Participation Plan (https://www.tgw-group.com/en/career/about-us/benefits/dual-employee-participation); a profit sharing scheme of the company based on the EBIT of the past year.
- Attention to personal development and advancement with an individual training budget.
- Unlimited online training through GoodHabitz.
- Extensive training programme for the equipment you will be maintaining.
- Support programme for employee and family, both business and private.
- Excellent secondary employment conditions, including collective health insurance, contribution for gym, discount on private car lease, a bicycle plan and generous employee insurance.