Maintenance Technician (m/f)
TGW Logistics Group is a leading global systems provider of highly dynamic, automated and turnkey logistics solutions with headquarter in Marchtrenk, Austria. With 26 entities and approximately 3,300 employees worldwide, the foundation-owned company implements logistics solutions for market leading companies in various industries.
You will support the system operation of our renowned customer in the Mönchengladbach region with the local on-site team, carry out mechanical maintenance, inspection and troubleshooting work in shift operation, thus guaranteeing maximum availability of the system.
- Support the customer in the proper use of our system solutions
- Carry out general mechanical maintenance, inspection and repair work
- Identify and correct error potentials in a timely manner to ensure the maximum possible system availability
- Document and analyse malfunctions
- Satisfy the customer's needs
- Completed education in the field of mechanical or mechatronic engineering
- First job experience as maintenance engineer in a similar field
- Independent, structured and solution-oriented way of working
- Willingness to work in 3-shift operation as well as overtime, if required
- High customer orientation
- Good communication skills in German