Overall Project Manager for New Installations (m/f)
TGW Logistics Group is a leading global systems provider of highly dynamic, automated and turnkey logistics solutions with headquarter in Marchtrenk, Austria. With 19 entities and approximately 3,200 employees worldwide, the foundation-owned company implements logistics solutions for market leading companies in various industries.
For our office in Poznan, Poland, we are looking for an experienced project manager. In this position you will manage the entire realisation process of highly automated logistics centres and be responsible for the technical and economic result of general contractor orders. You will be supported by a team of specialists.
- Managing assigned projects from the time of project transfer to acceptance by the customer
- Communication interface between customers, project-related expert teams and suppliers
- Project responsibility concerning technology, costs, schedule, quality and performance from award of contract to end of warranty
- Order controlling, maintenance of functional specifications, change management, supplier monitoring,
- Coordination and monitoring the assembly, commissioning, test operation and start up
- Profound technical education (e.g. Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Automation Engineering, IT or Industrial Engineering)
- Relevant job experience, ideally in plant construction and engineering
- Good command of English
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Result orientation and organisational skills
- Customer-oriented and professional way of working
- Initiative and decisiveness
- Willingness to travel (up to 30% of working time)