IT Project Manager
IT project manager directs and controls, in cooperation with the general project manager, the IT related activities and scope of supply within a specific project with the purpose of assuring TGW commitments in terms of schedule, cost and quality.
- Ensure the correct execution of the IT parts of the assigned project, the achievement of the scheduled milestones and an economical result equal or above the budgeted.
- Manage the relationship with the customer. Act as the interface between the IT realization teams (internal or external) and the customer and the project manager.
- Ensure the customer satisfaction.
- Deliver the project to the customer in the agreed terms and quality, including all agreed documentation.
- Supervision of the calendar and cost for the IT Project, reporting the progress and identified deviations to the general project manager.
- Preparation of RFQ for IT related purchases (materials and services).
- Support of general project manager and coordination of IT related purchases of materials and services.
- Preparation or cooperation, whatever applies, and supervision of the testing plan for the different test stages.
- Preparation or cooperation, whatever applies, of the realization of the functional specification.
- Supervision and participation on the preliminary test stages (in-house testing/FAT, site acceptance tests/SAT).
- Supervision and participation on the acceptance tests.
- Supervision and coordination with providers in the scope of IT.
- Support to general project manager for onsite tasks coordination for internal and external IT providers.
- Corporate/administrative tasks (time recording, travel expenses, etc.).
- Participation on department related tasks as:
- Realization on technical and procedural guidelines.
- Definition of quality control processes.
Relationship with other positions and departments
The position has the following line managers / supervisors based on the following scopes:
- From an organizational point of view, this position is under the responsibility of the TGW South Hub IT Director.
- Once assigned to a specific customer project all project specific activities are directed by the corresponding project manager.
- Experience in software project management for logistics or production/process automation.
- 3 years bachelor degree in IT related courses (computer science, computer applications, computer engineering, information technology, telecommunications, etc.).
- Team working skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to understand customer needs.
- Meticulous and logical mind.
- Commercial awareness.
- Knowledge on:
- Office tools: Microsoft© Office, Microsoft© Project, Microsoft© Visio.
- Methodology: Agile (SCRUM)
- Driving license.