3rd-Level Support Engineer Controls (m/f/d)*
TGW Robotics GmbH in Stephanskirchen near Rosenheim is the contact for highly dynamic and future-oriented automation solutions of the TGW Logistics Group. More than 3,700 employees worldwide implement highly flexible and turnkey logistics solutions that meet the high demands of our customers.
The Support Engineer Controls is integrated into our Lifetime Service Team. He is the contact person for retrofits and upgrades of existing TGW systems. As 3rd-Level-Support he supports the 2nd and 1st-Level-Support. In his field of activity he independently takes into account the given budget frame, deadlines and quality.
What to expect
- Analysis of customer requirements and implementation of upgrades and retrofits on existing TGW systems
- Investigation of malfunctions and processing of solution variants or workarounds on PLC-controlled TGW systems via remote maintenance
- Carrying out repairs and customer training
- Support and training of the 2st-Level Support
- Participation in the continuous development of the LTS area
What we expect
- Technical education and professional experience in the field of electronics, automation technology or mechatronics
- Good knowledge of the PLC controls Siemens Simatic S7 and Tia Portal, WinCC flexible, SEW and Sick, SCL is an advantage
- Knowledge in handling bus systems (Profinet, Profibus and ASI) and controlled drives
- Valid driving licence for cars
- Willingness to travel (40 %), on-call service and shift work
- Good language skills in German and English