Our Controls Technicians are key members of the TGW Controls Team with involvement in the entire project lifecycle. They are responsible for the development and commissioning of all PLC level control systems for our automated materials handling solutions. They interact with Engineers, Designers at our Head Office and at various installation sites. They ensure that TGW always meet customers’ requirements.
- Implement PLC software for system controlling at customer site
- Check and test equipment functionalities, subgroup and complete system
- Execute the complete start-up of the automated system
- Design, develop and integrate PLC control software for the system customizing and for on-site adjustment
- Train the system operators
- Prepare documentation
- Give support to the customers during ramp-up phase
- Relevant qualification in electrical/automation/electronic engineering
- At least 2/3 years developing PLC code, ideally using Siemens S7/Tia Portal software
- Knowledge as well as experience in handling regulated drives and bus systems (Profinet, Profibus)
- Willingness to travel to our customers' site for projects start-up (mainly Europe)
- Languages: Fluent in Spanish and English. (French and/or German would be a plus).
- Driver’s license