Controls Technician customer support m/f
The Controls Customer Support position is a highly technical customer service and support oriented role requiring strong customer focus and communication skills. As Controls Customer Support Technician, you will give support to all our customers remotely and on site when required.
- Assist customers in resolving issues related to TGW automated warehouse solutions through troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Travel to customer sites to solve issues not resolvable remotely and realize adaptations / modifications to client systems
- Adapt, modify and/or improve our customers’ facilities.
- Coordinate helpdesk support with partner companies (for third-party systems) .
- Register and control the activities carried out.
- Execute preventive diagnosis plans
- Excellent knowledge in Simatic Step 7, WinCC, WinCC Flexible, TIA Portal
- Know-how in programming variable-frequency drives
- Good command of ASi and Profibus (Profinet desirable)
- Electrical knowledge
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position dealing with customers and suppliers. Previous experience in automated warehouses desirable
- Fluent level in French and intermediate level in English (written and spoken)
- Driving license B
Dynamic team and exciting opportunities to work in an international environment in contact with some of the most important multinational companies of the area.
Permanent Contract with health insurance covered by the company and the possibility to choose among a range of others benefits.