Field Service Engineer
7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Joining Our Field Service Engineering Team in Ireland...
- Cover three sites in Ireland for two key clients of TGW, but also support 27 other fully automated sites across the UK and Northern Europe with clients including the likes of Amazon, Ocado, Euro Car Parts, Hachette and many more…
- Work as part of a small Ireland Field Service team of three – this will give you more autonomy on site after your training and you’ll be pivotal in continuing to develop TGW’s relationship with the customer.
- You’ll get hands-on with the latest and greatest automated materials handling equipment and systems, growing your electrical, mechanical, software and PLC expertise.
- It’s not just maintenance and PPM work – you’ll also help deliver upgrades and improvements to both existing and new sites.
- You’ll receive an extensive training programme and be backed up by a fantastic support network within TGW.
- Fantastic career opportunities through TGW – last year, 25% of our roles within our Lifetime Services department (which the Field Service Team are part of) were filled within internal promotions.
- The Field Service team have a dedicated Planner who will make sure you have everything you need before arriving on site, along with a travel team to arrange your accommodation and travel when you’re working on a job overseas.
If you’ve read this far, it’s likely that you fall into one of the two categories:
- You’ve been working in a site-based role for a number of years and feel that you’ve hit a glass ceiling; there’s no more challenge left for you, or there’s a lack of career opportunities internally.
- You’re already a Field Service/Mobile Engineer who’s fed up of broken promises of training, career progression, and/or have been burnt one-too-many times from lack of planning or support.
In terms of experience, you’ll be an experienced Multi-Skilled Engineer (preferably with an Electrical bias) who has previous experience with automated materials handling equipment (conveyors, robotics, automated shuttles, etc.).
Preferably, you’ll be based in County Dublin (or within commutable distance) and open to travelling across Northern Europe (the majority of this travel will be to the UK, with infrequent trips to Benelux and Scandinavian regions).
What are you waiting for? Click the ‘apply now’ button and let’s start the conversation.
As a Field Service Engineer, you'll receive a basic salary of €40,000-€50,000p.a. plus overtime, on-call and travel rates. In addition, you'll receive a car allowance, laptop and mobile phone, along with our benefits package.