Graduate Applications Engineer
As a Graduate Applications Engineer, you will work as a member of the sales team to produce order wining solutions that provide business benefits to our clients. You will learn to apply TGW products and technologies to industry-leading intralogistics solutions and manage and provide the necessary engineering detail to ensure our solutions are built in a safe and cost-efficient way.
The first step for our Graduates is to join the Graduate Training Programme at our Group Head Office in Wels, Austria. This intense initial training programme is for approximately 6 months and covers the following areas:
- Equipment and techniques used when developing conveyor and storage layouts.
- TGW products and their specifications.
- Logistics material flow principals.
- Advanced design using AutoCAD.
- Basic costing principals.
Following the initial training programme, our Graduates return to our UK Head Office in Market Harborough to begin their advanced training as part of the Design Team, gaining further knowledge of:
- Business data analysis and concept development.
- Full design costing.
- Proposal generation and Presentation skills.
What we’re looking for:
- A degree in Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering
- A good understanding of mechanics and controls
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD and Excellent MS Office skills
- Strong communication skills and customer focus
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- First Class training and support from our industry-leading experts
- Small group, bespoke graduate programme
- Excellent career development opportunities within a global business
- Opportunity to travel internationally
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including access to our free onsite gym