Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Manager (m/f)
The Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Manager is responsible for reducing and controlling industrial risks for TGW France across all offices and ongoing installation projects.
The HSE Manager guaranties the safe working environment of the employees and the external contractors on the installation site(s).
- Manage the overall industrial risks prevention’s topic for TGW France, being the Health & Safety Lead (“Référent Santé et Sécurité”)
- Focus specifically on monitoring installations or projects work sites together with the Site Managers, Project Manager and the customer’s HSE Specialists to ensure a zero-risk safe work environment for TGW, customers’ employees and sub-contractors’ employees
- Anticipate and alert on risks situations.
Safety Standards, policies and regulation compliance
- Design and implement safety procedures and standards for TGW France, cooperate with South Europe HSE organisation and lead HSE Projects at South Europe level when required.
- Follow-up and update global Prevention Plan and the Single risk Assessment Document (Document Unique de l’Évaluation des Risques – DUER) as per French regulation
- Responsible for the French legal requirements compliance linked to HSE
- Manage the full-cycle of Safety trainings for all departments in France (non-exhaustive list : first-aid rescuer, electrical authorization, working at height, evacuation, fire extinguisher, etc.), from training needs diagnosis, identification and research of training partners, organization of training, to authorizations and permits delivery coordination to each employee
- In relation with site managers and project managers, ensure good implementation of quality rules on works carried out. Prepare and control suppliers’ quality books for equipment installation.
- Be responsible for developing and report HSE activities
HSE development and reporting
- Maintain and update safety follow-up training report
- Be responsible to put in place and coordinate the process of providing individual protective equipment to new comers and replacing them when needed
- Prepare monthly reports on accidents/incidents
- Run investigations and onsite audit, etc.
- Promote and perform safety good practice meeting (safety talks, induction on quality & security for new comers)
- Manage eventual risk situation or work accident, run investigation and produce root cause analysis, propose preventive actions.
- Responsible for gathering documentation requested by work inspection after control
- Provide general administrative support on request to installation’s Project Manager.
- Master the main HSE tools and the different implementation phases, being able to apply these to the company business area.
- Give support on foreign (internal TGW or external) employees documentation follow-up and control for the installation(s) he/she is in charge of.
- Higher Education in HSE, with a first relevant work experience
- Autonomous, educator orientated, organized, and hands-on to be able to work onsite
- Strong communication skills
- High behavioural standards, rigorous, proactive on TGW France policies.
- Proficiency in MS Office pack & ERP HSE
- Proficiency in French and English, Spanish is a plus
- Readiness to travel to installations projects and onsite installations (25% to 50% for short duration each).
- Driving license type B
- Permanent contract with a competitive salary based on experience
- Possibility to have access to flexible working hours and home office
- Dynamic team and exciting opportunities to work in an international environment in contact with some of the most important multinational companies of the area.
Do you enjoy finding creative solutions for technically challenging tasks? Take this opportunity to develop your expertise and personality and become part of our dynamic team!