IT Engineer (H/F)
As part of an international team, the Junior IT Engineer designs and implements software components in the fields of warehouse management, material flow optimization, and transport control, using the latest development technologies and standards.
- Deliver on time the planned and agreed software features
- Adhere to standards and guidelines
- Carry out continuous check-in and update of the source-code
- Guarantee the correctness of the software features
- Enable successful integration of components into the overall solution
- Ensure high quality test coverage
- Drive Software On-site Commissioning
- Customer assistance on ramp-up period.
- Training of system users.
- Project specific training and documentation transfer to Life Time Services department.
- Education in Information Technology
- Minimum 1 year experience in software development
- System and process-oriented thinking
- Creative, systematic and structured way of working
- Experience in Intralogistics would be a plus
- Languages: Proficiency in English, German valuable
- High willingness to travel
- Mandatory driving license
- Good programming skills in .NET and/or Java
- Good database knowledge (Oracle, SQL)
- Experience with development tools.
- Knowledge of Source Control Management (GIT, SVN or TFS…).
- Knowledge in .NET technologies WPF, WCF (preferred).