IT Infrastructure Engineer (H/F)
The IT Engineer Software and Infrastructure holds a critical role within the TGW Lifetime Services (LTS) team, providing highly technical customer service and support, focusing on the TGW Software and Hardware solutions. The role requires strong customer service and communication skills coupled with comprehensive technical knowledge in the areas of TGW solution.
- Help IT Customer Support Technician and take ownership in resolving issues related to TGW solutions, including software and infrastructure solutions for our customers remotely or onsite if needed.
- Troubleshoot customer system errors, using judgment to authorize and secure assistance, and follow through with customer until issue resolved.
- Follow-up with root cause evaluation and resolution after initial issues are corrected.
- Train system users.
- Generate system documentation.
- Assist Customers on ramp-up period.
- Transfer project specific training and documentation to IT Customer Support Technician.
- Participate in department related tasks as:
- Realization on technical and procedural guidelines.
- Definition of quality control processes.
- Education in Information Technology (computer science, computer applications, Computer Engineering, information technology, telecommunications, etc.).
- Analytics and troubleshooting skills
- Strong relationship building skills with high customer focus
- Communication and presentation skills, with the ability to guide customers through troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Team oriented approach
- Languages: Intermediate level in English (written and spoken)
- Willingness to travel to customers ‘ sites (Driving Licence required)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of: Microsoft© Windows Server / Linux / Firmware.
- .NET Framework 4.x.
- Main technologies: Entity Framework, WPF, WCF, Workflows, Unity.
- Methodology: Agile (SCRUM)
- Relational databases: ORACLE and Microsoft SQL*Server. Experience with (Networking) LAN, WAN, VPN network troubleshooting
- Experience Virtual environment type VMware
- Office tools: Microsoft© Office, Microsoft© Project, Microsoft© Visio.
- Experience in development of software for logistics or production/process automation.
- Programming tools: Visual Studio 2010-2015, Team Foundation Server.
- Programming languages: C# and/or Java.