IT Project Manager WMS m/f
The IT Project Manager WMS directs and controls, in cooperation with the general Project Manager, the IT related activities and scope of supply within a specific project with the purpose of assuring TGW commitments in terms of schedule, cost and quality.
- Experience in software project management for logistics or production/process automation ( WMS)
- 3 years bachelor degree in IT related courses (computer science, computer applications, computer engineering, information technology, telecommunications, etc.).
- Team working skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to understand customer needs.
- Attention to details
- Commercial awareness.
- Knowledge in: Office tools: Microsoft© Office, Microsoft© Project, Microsoft© Visio, Methodology Agile (SCRUM), PMP
- French and English, Spanish would be a plus
- Driving license.
- Able to travel ( 30-50%)
- Permanent Contract
- Trainings programs
- Dynamic team and exciting opportunities to work in an international environment in contact with some of the most important multinational companies of the area