Lead Industrial Automation Technician (PLC)
The Lead Controls Technician provides technical leadership and direction to the other members of the Controls teams.
- Be the technical referent for the rest of the Controls teams
- Size accordingly the team according to assigned projects, tasks and technical know-how
- Plan the technical documentation and checklist
- Define and write technical & functional specifications
- Define and write test plans
- Collaborate with the assigned project manager
- Implement PLC software for system controlling at customer site
- Check and test equipment functionalities, subgroup and complete system
- Execute the complete start-up of the automated system
- Design, develop and integrate PLC control software for the system customizing and for on-site adjustment
- Train the system operators
- Give support to the customers during run-up phase
- Relevant qualification in electrical/mechanical engineering
- At least 7 years developing PLC code, ideally using Siemens S7 or Schneider Software
- Knowledge as well as experience in handling regulated drives and bus systems (Ethernet, Profibus)
- High degree of willingness to travel (France & Spain)
- Result oriented
- Languages: Fluent in Spanish and English. French or German would be a plus.
- Driver’s license
- Permanent Contract with health insurance covered by the company and the possibility to choose among a range of others benefits.
- Dynamic team and exciting opportunities to work in an international environment in contact with some of the most important multinational companies of the area.
You enjoy finding creative solutions for technically challenging tasks? Take this opportunity to develop your expertise and personality and become part of our dynamic team!