Lifetime Services Manager
We are now recruiting for a Lifetime Services (LTS) Manager to lead our fast growing LTS department in TGW Systems BV which covers the Benelux region.
The Lifetime Services (LTS) Manager provides effective management and leadership with general responsibility for all offered services (portfolio elements), including technical and operations management to the Benelux LTS Department.
As part of the LTS Senior Management Team they will work closely with the Lifetime Services Director and the TGW Systems Managing Director and play a key role in growing and developing the department, to ensure that we realise the LTS strategic and financial goals.
They have overall responsibility for the LTS Account Management function, LTS Operational Departments (Resident and Mobile Engineering teams), Business Development and Upgrades and Enhancement.
The LTS Manager will provide leadership and support to these teams, making sure that the highest standards are delivered to our customers throughout the region.
- Professional leadership of the TGW Systems BV LTS Department
- Active and continuous improvement of the organisation and competences, incl. sustainable recruiting and staff retention strategies to support growth
- Maximise customer retention and contract profitability
- Carry out monthly performance reviews and manage employee retention, development and succession planning
- Manage the departmental budget and attain agreed contribution targets
- Maintain and develop departmental processes to ensure a continuous drive towards improving efficiency
- Identify added value opportunities
- Act as key contact in our escalation strategy for customers
- Ensure the production of statistics relating to number of faults and rectification times etc
- Ensure that your team performs in Operation Excellence and are trained and kept up to date on health and safety legislation and safe working procedures
- Manage internal and external suppliers to agreed KPI and SLA metrics
- Write comprehensive proposal documents and presentations as required
- Attend meetings with customers to present and explain proposals as required
- Prepare accurate costing’s for potential LTS customers as required
- Re-negotiate contracts with existing customer and increase services provided as required
- Review and monitor escalation procedures and ensure that they are communicated appropriately
- Ensure that your team receive any technical and other training as required
- Identify cost saving opportunities for TGW
- Follow and inspire others to follow the TGW Values and Leadership principles
- Proven ability to lead and develop a department and manage its operational team members within a multi-site environment
- A relevant qualification in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Strong communicator across all levels of the business
- Skilled in the management of budgets and reaching departmental contribution targets
- Good knowledge of commercial contracts and warranties
- Ability to travel regularly to customer sites across Benelux, the TGW NE HQ in UK and Group HQ in Austria.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English
As LTS Manager you will receive a competitive salary, car allowance and 32 days holiday based on a 40 hour working week. We also offer a collective pension scheme of which TGW will pay up to 60% of the contribution.