LTS Service Specialist
The Service Specialist provides customised service packages directly for TGW customers and is responsible for the Lifetime Services (LTS) departments innovation management and implementing new service tools and systems to the existing service portfolio.
The Service Specialist should act as a trustworthy service-consultant for TGW customers, who is an expert for LTS packages and with whom the customer can discuss ideal service solutions aside from the commercial offer for the whole installation.
- Taking over responsibility for selling Lifetime Services in the sales phase of a project
- Development of customer-oriented service packages with a strong focus on On-Site Services and Service Innovations
- Accompanying and supporting Sales with new customers, incl. preparation of service packages, quotations and presentations.
- Being received by customers as an expert in a “consulting” function rather than a pure “selling” function
- Supports marketing events for LTS such as webinars, attendance at industry trade shows, etc.
- Coordinates the development of white papers, case studies and best practice examples with the existing customer base
- Represent and sell LTS service portfolio
- Clear overview and daily updates in TGW’s CRM tool
- Innovation management related to new technologies with relevance to LTS (increase of efficiency, increase of quality, etc.) incl. responsibility for innovation implementation projects
- Communication of innovations, incl. personal customer contact, supporting Key Account Managers and Account Managers at existing customers
- Presenting Service Innovations to existing customers and other units
- Identification and verification of new service possibilities
- Extension of existing service portfolio
- Providing information about new service possibilities to other units
- Support development of existing systems (e.g. TGW CMMS, On-Site, Augmented Reality, Smart Glasses, etc.)
- Close cooperation with other departments in alignment with TGW processes
- Close cooperation with counterparts in other units, especially TGW HOLD (Service Product Management)
- Supporting Service Product Management (HOLD) with inputs from the respective units
- Regular benchmarking of services provided by partners and competitors of TGW
- Documentation of the activities and time recording
- Relevant engineering qualification
- Technical knowledge of TGW product portfolio. (Can be developed during the onboarding process)
- Industry experience
- Excellent communication skills
We offer a highly competitive salary plus a Car Allowance, a bonus and a comprehensive benefits package which includes 25 days annual holiday entitlement with the option to buy more for a flexible holiday package, a contributory pension scheme, subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme, access to discounts via our affinity scheme and many more!