We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join our team based on our client’s site in Sint Niklaas.
This is a great opportunity to work in a role within an automated warehouse, with excellent training and development on offer to progress your career.
Our client is a leading e-commerce retail brand and their site utilises TGW’s automated solution throughout their warehouse. The onsite equipment includes conveyors and high-speed storage and retrieval shuttles.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will work in a small team and support the automated equipment on-site, covering electrical, mechanical and software fault-finding and resolution duties. You will carry out continuous improvement activities on the site to ensure that the automated equipment runs at maximum efficiency with minimal downtime.
You will have an incredibly varied workload which will include:
- Co-ordination of all engineering activities with the customer and management of the planning and shift cover
- Management of any automation breakdowns and escalations
- Leading meetings with the customer's operations team
As the main representative of TGW on-site, you will play a key role in developing an ongoing relationship with the client.
- Qualified to a minimum level - MBO 3 Engineering
- Previous experience of working in an operational engineering role within a similar environment
- Fault finding ability on electrical circuits
- Working knowledge of Fieldbus systems (AS-interface, Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet)
- Experience of PLCs and I/O systems
- Fluent Dutch language skills and intermediate English Skills
- Ability to work shifts covering Monday to Saturday between 6 am and 10.15 pm.
- Previous experience of working within an automated warehouse environment, with experience of maintaining conveyors and other automated equipment.