Project Engineering Apprentice
As part of the Realisation team, the Project Engineer plays a key role in supporting the growth of the direct project delivery area of the business, allowing Realisation to realise its 2025 strategic and financial goals.
You will work as a member of the Project Engineering team to support and provide the necessary engineering detail so that our solutions can be built safely, to all relevant standards and cost effectively. Project Engineers support the project engineering team on projects and will assist with the development of engineered solutions from customer commitment through implementation and handover.
- Level 5 or above in Maths
- Good oral and writing skills
- Willing to travel within the UK and Northern Europe for client meetings and other TGW entities
- Highly self-motivated team player that is able to interact with a large group of stakeholders both externally and within the TGW group.
- Excellent communicator with strong relationship management skills
- Experience with being part of technical engineering and/or concept sales teams
We offer the opportunity to study an in demand engineering skill and be paid a good salary at the same time. You will start on a salary of £14,000 per year, rising to £22,000 in year four.