Project Manager - Upgrades and Enhancements
We are now recruiting for a Project Manager to join our Upgrades and Enhancements (U&E) team based in our Benelux office in Oud Gastel.
As U&E Project Manager, you will lead and manage multiple projects, ensuring adherence to the associated project activities of the U&E teams. This includes overseeing the management and execution of all projects allocated to you from initial “commitment” to successful handover to the customer.
The role of U&E Project Management requires you to be a self-motivated individual with the ability to manage multiple activities with good attention to detail. Applying professional project management knowledge is key to achieve project lead times and project costs, as well as to increase customer satisfaction and project margin.
- Realise all U&E projects in compliance with the stage-gate process “Realisation” and with the process instruction “Realisation” utilising applicable project management documents and tools.
- Ensure Health & Safety procedures are followed/adhered to throughout the project lifecycle.
- Control and ensure technical, commercial and legal compliance as specified in the customer contract during overall project execution.
- Manage project changes and intervene to achieve project goals.
- Identify project risks and determine mitigation actions or contingency plans and utilise the team to develop a risk plan.
- Determine the type, quality and quantities of resources required and manage the project resource allocation with involved TGW departments
- Coordinate, direct and monitor both TGW internal project resources and third-party resources.
- Collaborate with U&E Sales, Design and Lifetime Services teams considering the defined interfaces within the stage-gate process.
- Monitor vendors through contract life cycle and acceptance of vendor products.
- Track project schedule, procurement, milestones, deliverables, financial plan and quality plan and initiate countermeasures in case of deviation and report.
- Establish procedures for site management, installation, commissioning, ramp-up
- Clarify client test criteria and success criteria. Determine any other acceptance criteria and develop an acceptance plan incl. tests and procedure.
- Ensure stakeholder confirmation of project completion, as well as acceptance and handover criteria, have been met.
- Coordinate preparation of as-built project documentation and handover to the client.
- Schedule, conduct and document regular meetings/reviews with client, internal teams and with suppliers.
- Schedule, conduct and document project reviews.
- Schedule, conduct and document the project close-out workshop and release project resources as early as possible.
- Experience of leading and managing projects and project management of teams
- HTS qualified in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- A background in Material Handling/Automation Industry is an advantage
- History of working in a project management role on complex projects
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- A background of working in a Lean environment (Kaizen, Six Sigma)
- Flexible to travel to customer sites and TGW NE Offices
You will receive a competitive salary and car plus access to our benefits package, which includes 32 days annual holiday entitlement and a pension.