Recruitment Business Partner
The TGW Northern Europe (TGW NE) Recruitment Team is growing and we are looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to join us and support with our ambitious growth targets. We will more than double in size over the next few years in the Benelux region!
Our office base is in Oud Gastel, however, in this role, you will also spend a significant amount of time on our new site in Utrecht. We plan to recruit upwards of 60 new employees on this site over the next two years!
You will be responsible for the full recruitment lifecycle for our Benelux business, TGW Systems BV. You will work closely with Hiring Managers to ensure an exceptional candidate experience at all stages of the recruitment process and share the culture and values of TGW to help us stand out as an employer of choice.
- Providing advice and guidance to Hiring Managers on market conditions and recruitment best practice
- Working with Hiring Managers to produce job descriptions and sourcing plans for all vacancies
- Actively sourcing/headhunting candidates through CV databases and Social Media channels
- Ensuring that relevant testing, appropriate to the level of role, is carried out to measure the skills and knowledge of candidates against the requirements of the job
- Managing the offer process, including salary negotiations
- Preparing and issuing contracts
- Overseeing the onboarding process for new starters, ensuring a positive experience throughout
- Building and maintaining open and productive relationships with recruitment partners
- Taking a lead role with recruitment projects
- Actively promoting TGW NE Employment Brand and Values internally and externally
- Previous experience in a fast-paced, technical recruitment role
- Experience of working in an in-house recruitment role alongside an HR team
- Confident sourcing candidates using direct methods
- Strong interviewing skills
- Passionate about the candidate experience and hiring the best talent for TGW NE
- Good understanding of using Social Media and technology in recruitment
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise in a busy environment
- Flexible to work between our Oud Gastel office and Utrecht site
- Fluent Dutch and English language skills are essential
- All applications should be submitted in English, please.
You will receive a competitive salary plus access to our benefits package, which includes 32 days annual holiday entitlement and a pension.
This is a full-time position (40hrs) however flexible working hours are encouraged. This will support you to achieve the demands of the business whilst maintaining a good work-life balance. This will include the ability to work from home.