We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join our team based on our client’s site in Waaljwik.
This is a great opportunity to work in an automated warehouse, with excellent training and development on offer to progress your career.
Our client is one of The Netherlands leading ecommerce retail brands and their site utilises TGW’s automated solution throughout their warehouse. The onsite equipment includes conveyors, cranes and high-speed storage and retrieval shuttles.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will support the automated equipment, covering electrical, mechanical and software fault-finding and resolution duties. You will carry out continuous improvement activities on the site to ensure that the automated equipment runs at maximum efficiency with minimal downtime.
You will have an incredibly varied workload due to the range of equipment utilised on the site. Your duties could include carrying out servicing on the conveyors to replace a broken roller or bearing, fault-finding on the network and panels or conducting meetings with the customer’s operation team, or leading on break downs.
As you'll be representing TGW on site, you'll also play an important role in building a professional relationship with the client.
The site is open 24/7 and you will work 6 out of every 10 calendar days, followed by 4 days off. Shift time are 6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm and 10pm to 6am.
You will have an excellent working knowledge of electrical and mechanical engineering principles with experience of undertaking installations or planned and reactive maintenance in a previous role .
As you will be on client-site, you'll need strong communication skills and customer focus. You will enjoy working as part of a team and have a flexible approach to your work.
- Qualified to minimum level - MBO 3 Engineering
- Previous experience of working in an operational engineering role within a similar environment
- Fault finding ability on electrical circuits
- Working knowledge of fieldbus systems (AS-interface, Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet)
- Experience of PLCs and I/O systems
- Fluent Dutch language skills and intermediate English Skills
- Ability to work shifts
- Previous experience of working within an automated warehouse environment, with experience of maintaining conveyors and other automated equipment.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes pension and 32 day’s holiday.