Sales Project Manager
We are now recruiting for a Sales Project Manager to join our Upgrades and Enhancements Team based from our office in Oud Gastel.
The role of the Sales Project Manager is to smoothly manage the response to a Request for a Quotation (RFQ) from our customers and the bidding activity on internally created enquiries, ensuring that the solution proposed is complete and appropriate and results in the best proposal possible.
The Sales Project Manager must assess what information is required to coordinate the response material from all parties involved (including sub-contractors and joint partners), and ensure that the completed proposals put forward the best possible response in terms of completeness, appropriateness and that it demonstrates the best value-added options to our customers.
You’ll be accountable for budget management and reporting to both the customer and TGW. This will be required in detail and reviewed monthly, for all your active projects.
- Leading and supporting lead generation (CRM).
- Preparing accurate costings for potential project customers.
- Undertaking a Bid/No Bid exercise on all opportunities.
- Agreeing on the timescales, costs and resources needed.
- Understanding the RFQ and deciding timelines and responsibilities.
- Selling the tender and pricing to win.
- Quality control and procedures.
- Obtaining feedback from Customers when tenders are unsuccessful to improve in future activities.
- Providing insight and analysis of forthcoming opportunities, customer mindsets, best practice and dealing with customers.
- Project life cycle managed through the companies “Stage-Gate” process.
- Managing the project budget and attaining agreed contribution targets.
- Managing internal & external suppliers to agreed KPI and SLA metrics.
- Negotiating with contractors and suppliers for materials and services required for project delivery.
- Provide accurate and timely monthly reporting on the status of projects.
- To work safely and follow all Environment, Health & Safety requirements including COSHH requirements as necessary.
- Several years’ experience in a similar position (solutions design, engineering or pre-sales/sales background)
- Demonstrated ability to lead the project tendering process
- Experienced in managing multiple project bids simultaneously
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Sales negotiation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident presentation skills
- Knowledge of AutoCAD is an advantage
You will receive a competitive salary and car plus access to our benefits package, which includes 32 days annual holiday entitlement and a pension.