Sales Project Manager
We are now recruiting for a Sales Project Manager to play a key role in the management of Integrated Solution Sales within TGW Northern Europe.
The role of the Sales Project Manager is to develop client relationships, whilst managing a multi-faceted internal Sales & Solutions team for high-capital, integrated logistics projects.
They work within specialist teams to develop industry-leading solutions whilst maintaining market competitiveness and are accountable for an annual order intake target. Together with the wider Sales & Solutions team, they ensure TGW Northern Europe meets its ambitious ongoing order intake and revenue plans.
- Following up on identified leads
- Developing and maintaining meaningful relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Working with and leading a Solution Design and Bid Team
- Preparation and ownership of budget quotations and fixed price offers – tender/bid process
- Preparation and delivery of presentations to potential customers
- Understanding and adopting the “tried and tested” internal process of preparing and issuing high-capital value bids
- Understanding and adopting “tried and tested” sales methodologies – Miller Heiman
- Management of Customer Relationship Management database - CRM
- Regular status updates with the Head of Sales
- Negotiation of high-capital projects and managing the associated contracting process
- To work safely and follow all Health & Safety requirements including COSHH requirements as necessary
- Previous experience in logistics-based, integrated solution design or selling
- Ability to lead project tendering processes and project teams
- Experienced in working on multiple project bids simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail and presentation skills
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Engineering degree qualified
- Sales and contract negotiation skills are preferred but training will be provided
- Prepared to travel regularly across TGW Nothern Europe offices and customer offices
As a Sales Project Manager, you’ll receive a competitive salary plus car allowance and access to our comprehensive benefits package. This includes 25 days annual holiday entitlement with the option to buy a further 5 days of flexible holiday, a contributory pension scheme and access to our free gym and wellness programme.