Senior Software Developer
Leverage your knowledge and experience within the innovative and disruptive automation industry, working on delivering large-scale software projects!
Our Warehouse Control Systems department is currently 30 strong and has grown significantly over the past 3 years due to a growing project pipeline across Northern Europe.
They are responsible for developing and implementing the bespoke Warehouse Control System, TGW Commander, to our clients, which orchestrates activity flow within new automated warehouses/distribution centres.
We have a brand new Greenfield project for a global e-commerce business, therefore, we’re now looking for 3 Senior Developers to join our team and work throughout the full software project life-cycle, including design, modifications, development, implementation and support.
You’ll be client facing, personable and a confident self-starter who’s deeply project focused and excited by the prospect of creating great quality work.
In addition, you will also guide and mentor Developers on the team who have less experience, taking technical leadership roles on projects and carrying out code reviews.
The Warehouse Control System’s data layer is built upon Oracle with PL-SQL, hosted on Linux servers. All other components make extensive use of the Microsoft Technology stack, including:
- C# using LINQ, EF and ASYNC
- Windows Workflow Foundation
- WPF – Prism with Unity
As we’re innovators in our field, we also want you to bring your own views and opinions on the strategies and technologies required to deliver innovative development projects for internal and external clients.
- Excellent C# development experience
- Experience of SQL Development (PL/SQL or T-SQL)
- Oracle Development skills
- Good understanding of Unit Testing
- Previous experience of mentoring Junior Developers and carrying out code reviews.
- Excellent communications skills with previous experience of working in a client-facing environment
- An appreciation of Agile methodologies
- Good time/task management
- Ability to travel regularly throughout the UK and Europe - our Developers can spend up to 50% of their time travelling to client sites during project implementations.
What are you waiting for? Click the ‘apply now’ button and let’s start the conversation.
As a Senior Software Developer, you’ll receive £40,000-£55,000p.a. plus our comprehensive benefits package, which includes 25 days annual holiday entitlement with the option to buy a further 5 days of flexible holiday, a contributory pension scheme, access to our free gym and wellness programme, cycle to work scheme, access to discounts via our affinity scheme and many more!