Software Development Engineer .NET
As a leading provider of automated material handling solutions, TGW develops and provides server and client software to their customers and installations. As part of an international team, you will design and implement software components in the fields of warehouse management, material flow optimization, and transport control, using the latest development technologies and standards.
- On-time delivery of the planned and agreed software features
- Adherence to standards and guidelines
- Continuous check-in and update of the source-code
- Correctness of the software features
- Enable successful integration of components into the overall solution
- Ensure high quality test coverage
- Software On-site Commissioning
- Education in Information Technology
- At least 2 years of experience in software development
- Excellent programming skills in .NET
- System and process-oriented thinking as well a creative, systematic and structured way of working
- Solid database know-how (Oracle, SQL)
- Experience with development tools (Visual Studio)
- Knowledge in Windows WPF, WCS
- Experience in Intralogistics would be a plus
- Languages: English Intermediate. German would be a plus.
- Willingness to travel to our customers' sites primarily in Spain
- Mandatory driving license
- Permanent Contract with health insurance covered by the company and the possibility to choose among a range of others benefits.
- Dynamic team and exciting opportunities to work in an international environment in contact with some of the most important multinational companies of the area.
You enjoy finding creative solutions for technically challenging tasks? Take this opportunity to develop your expertise and personality and become part of our dynamic team!