Team Leader Maintenance Onsite (m/f)
The Team Leader Onsite plays a prominent and critical role in the safety performance of TGW employees and subcontractors and the quality of service to TGW clients.
He/she leads a team of electromechanical technicians and collaborate in the corrective and preventive maintenance of TGW customer’s installation(s).
- Prepare and follow up the work planning for the team
- Ensure that there are sufficient resources at the plant to carry out the planned work and ensure the safety of on-site technicians.
- Supervise and collaborate in the preventive maintenance of the installations
- Carry out corrective maintenance
- Prepare and review reports corresponding to the planned works
- Monitor quality topics with the client
- Facilitate the incorporation of new members of the maintenance team.
- Higher Vocational Training Studies, related to Maintenance and Production Services
- Knowledge in mechanics, electronics and electricity
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role within an automated industrial environment
- Sound experience in leading teams of electromechanical technicians
- Training in labour risk prevention valuable (prevention, working at height)
- Resolute, proactive, and customer service oriented person accustomed to working under pressure
- Valuable knowledge of CMMS
- Proficiency in French : excellent written skills (reports, meeting minutes, etc)
- Good level of English (training in English, communication with TGW Customer Support department, internal communication)
- Availability to work in rotating shifts
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Initial training onsite and 2 weeks minimum in Wels (Austria)
- Training on the "GMAO" system