Controls Commissioning Engineer I
Controls Commissioning Engineer I is an entry level position in the TGW Controls Commissioning Group. Controls Commissioning teams are responsible for the design and integration of controls systems for industrial material handling solutions and production lines.
- PLC and HMI Programming.
- Hardware and software commissioning.
- Electrical installation verification and adjustment.
- Mechanical adjustment of installed equipment.
- System Support.
- Documentation of controls solutions.
- Internal training.
- Bachelor’s degree in a controls related field (Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science) preferred, or associates degree and equivalent experience.
- Experience, such as an internship, within the material handling industry preferred.
- Experience with industrial HMI and SCADA systems.
- Experience with Allen-Bradley controls/controllers or Siemens PLCs.
- Basic understanding of electrical circuits with the ability to read e-drawings.
- Basic understanding of mechanical designs with the ability to read AutoCAD drawings.
- Willingness to travel 70-90% of the time domestically and internationally.