Director of Customer Care and Onsite Services
This is a customer-facing role that combines integrated thinking and high customer and result orientation with great leadership and management skills. This position and its team are responsible for the full lifecycle of all customer projects post-installation, offering tailored services and packages consisting of hotline, spare parts, maintenance and inspection, field service engineers, full service contracts as well as retrofits and upgrades.
- Drive all revenue and profits within Lifetime Services North America
- Lead, develop and build Lifetime Service (LTS) team by successfully defining workflows, jobs, and reporting relationships for optimum effectiveness
- Gather and understand customer processes, material flow and logistic operations to define and specify tailored LTS strategies and offerings
- Further develop the TGW LTS portfolio in order to enable steep growth in line with the overall strategy of the company
- Further develop costing models, service level agreements as well as contracts
- Accountable for forecasting order entry, margin and attainment
- Ensure utilization, organize trainings and network with other TGW entities on an international level with a focus on best practices
- Ability to interface with customer at all levels as a trusted advisor, able to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems involving multiple departments and/or cross functional areas.
- Collaborate with Sales, Realization and other global entities to ensure optimal support for customer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field required. MBA a plus.
- Strong technical background in IT/Software as well as Customer Service highly preferred.
- Experience in material handling industry and ASRS preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated leadership of an remote-based service organization with multi-location responsibility.
- Strong entrepreneurial as well as business orientation.
- Demonstrated success in selling solutions and service packages.
- Willingness to travel up to 30-40% of the time domestic and international.