LTS Resident Maintenance Technician
The Electrical Maintenance Technician will support our customer on all automation related topics. They must possess a broad based electrical and mechanical skillset along with a right the first time mentality and a proactive approach to identifying ways to improve the site’s performance. Based in our customer sites, the Electrical Maintenance Technician must represent the TGW image at all times and ensure that a professional relationship with the client is developed and maintained.
- Resolve customer issues as quickly and practically as possible.
- Complete work assignments and the associated work orders in our CMMS.
- Monitor and maintain the site spare parts inventory.
- Autonomous maintenance activities of the automated equipment on site including, conveyors, cranes, shuttles, scale checks. carton opening system.
- Support the automation to operate at its maximum efficiency ensuring delivery of contracted KPIs.
- Associate or Technical degree / certificate in Controls Engineering or equivalent experience.
- PLC programming and troubleshooting (Allen Bradley, Siemens, Rockwell, Beckhoff).
- Profibus, Profinet experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills and customer focus.
- Approximately 20% travel may be required.
- Previous experience in electro mechanical troubleshooting and repair with material handing conveyor, AS/RS and shuttle experience.
- Experience working with Warehouse Management Systems preferred.