Parts & Warranty Coordinator
The Distributor Services team supports the after sales and startup support for the US manufactured technologies through our Distributor network. This team leads the way in responding to spare parts requests, warranty, onsite training, installation support, emergency requests, support documentation and general information for distributors and end customers.
- Convert customer purchase orders into sales orders by use of current manufacturing software.
- Coordinate with the Parts & Warranty Supervisor on customer issues related to spare parts and warranty issues.
- Satisfy LTS requirements of internal and external customers; including parts sales, fulfillment of product and systems warranty obligations, emergency service, system modifications and other project needs as determined by department.
- Work with team members to support and implement a plan to increase parts sales.
- Provide support for spare parts generation.
- Provide support for warranty and field NCR documentation.
- Provide phone support for external customers.
- Work with distributors and end customers to maintain critical spare parts stock levels
- Support programs and procedures that increase productivity
- Support creation & maintenance of spare parts catalog
- Associates degree in Engineering or minimum 5 years in experience working in mechanical service industry
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Experience with ERP systems
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to multitask in fast paced environment combined with above average problem solving and resolution skills
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency with AutoCad, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Microsoft Project