Quality Control Technician
The Quality Control Technician is responsible for testing materials, parts and finished products to ensure they conform to TGW standards.
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, sketches specifications and other documents detailing requirements used to perform inspection and verify conformance.
- Participate in and perform inspection audits of parts being manufactured in house or purchased to ensure compliance with TGW standards.
- Ability to determine and use the correct type of measuring equipment used to inspect parts and material.
- Suggest new measuring devices or improved processes for product inspection.
- Effectively train other personnel on use of measuring equipment or applicable tools to ensure correct usage and proper handling of precision instruments.
- Compile inspection data in an orderly manner to facilitate analysis. (Manual & Software)
- Completes task and/or project assigned within specified time frame.
- Recognizes areas / opportunities for continuous improvement and communicates to supervisor.
- Communicate results, issues, problems and information to the other departments or shifts.
- Effective use of time management skills to ensure daily tasks are completed.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Experienced with the use of micrometers, calipers, linear gauge, dial indicator and test equipment.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Highly self-motivated and able to multitask
- Demonstrates willingness to accept changes beneficial to the department / Company
- Must have valid driver license in good standing