This role performs inspection of incoming materials or components as well as first article and audit inspection of finished goods or work in process. This Quality Technician typically uses precision measuring equipment, which may include electronic instruments, to check the measurements, chemical content, purity and other qualities of parts, assemblies or product.
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, sketches specifications and other documents detailing requirements used to perform inspection and verify conformance.
- Participate in and perform inspection audits of parts being manufactured in house or purchased to ensure compliance with TGW standards.
- Compile inspection data in an orderly manner to facilitate analysis. (Manual & Software)
- Experienced with the use of micrometers, calipers, linear gauge, dial indicator and test equipment.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Highly self-motivated and able to multitask
- Demonstrates willingness to accept changes beneficial to the department / Company
- Must have valid driver license in good standing
- Limited local travel up to 10%