Resident Maintenance Technician Lead
This role is responsible for supporting the customer on all automation related topics as well as supervising the day to day operations of the TGW resident technician team. The Resident Maintenance Technician Lead acts as a key liaison and escalation point for the customer on all automation and TGW personnel related topics. A strong overall knowledge of electrical, mechanical, controls automation and software support, with the ability to provide technical support to the customer, are key skill sets for this role.
- Serve as the point person between the supported facility and the Lifetime Services team.
- Provide broad based electrical, mechanical, FM and software technical ability along with a right first time mentality and a proactive approach to identifying ways to improve the site’s performance..
- Work with customer on coordinated maintenance activities, planned repairs, and reactive repairs of the automated equipment.
- Ensure the team is trained and kept up to date on safety guidelines.
- Work with customer to monitor and maintain the site spare parts inventory upon request.
- Associate or Technical degree / certificate in Controls Engineering or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years of experience working in an automated warehouse environment.
- Strong understanding of health and safety standards.
- Understanding of lean techniques and the ability to implement these techniques.
- Strong communication skills with a customer focus.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office.