Systems Engineering Co-Op
We have an opening for an ambitious Engineering Co-Op student to join our Integrated Systems Team in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Our team proactively improves processes after analyzing the system specifications and gaining a complete understanding of the project’s mechanical equipment and design requirements.
- Learn the tools to implement the turnover from Systems Development to Systems Engineering
- Plan, schedule, conduct, or coordinate the detailed engineering activities to be on time and on budget
- Analyze mechanical installations and equipment lists to implement solutions
- Work with project teams on ensuring customer satisfaction
- Experience challenging work, mentorship, and projects providing a degree of autonomy and responsibility
- Junior or Senior level student in process of completing an Engineering Degree.
- Advanced AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience with built drawings, analyzing system specifications, design and implementation processes.
- Preparing project files that include cost estimates/budgets, timetables, and equipment lists.
- Understanding of material handling systems engineering and/or other available manufactured equipment (includes pneumatics, controls, structural steel, etc.)
- Effective oral and written communication skills.