Gantry robots by TGW - Your advantages:
- Fully automatic palletizing, depalletizing and transport of goods at maximum speeds and repeatable accuracy
- Innovative gripper systems combine functionalities for single-tool handling of various items
- Reliable robot systems for demanding applications (including heavy loads, high-performance, redundant systems, limited space)
- Low-maintenance guidance and drive systems with 24/7 support for low total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Integration into TGW Software Suite as an independent controls system for simple and fast remote maintenance
- Integrates easily into TGW’s overall solutions for perfect interaction of all individual components
- Fast and simple connection to existing or new intralogistics systems
Reliable, TGW gantry robot systems are mainly used for palletizing and depalletizing load carriers with heavy loads or for transporting goods over longer distances. They are outfitted with multi-function grippers that combine various functions in one end effector to assist with different tasks. Additional options like sortation equipment, infeed segments or intermediate handling systems can be integrated individually.
With up to 1,000 cycles per hour and the ability to connect certain gantry robot models to a rail system, intralogistics process speeds can be maximized to save costs. Offered with various installation options—including overhead, with telescopic axle or sideways—TGW gantry robots can be used flexibly and can accommodate small spaces for material flow automation.
TGW’s robust gantry robots are ideal for material handling processes that span long distances and require handling of heavy working loads. Available in 2-axis, duplex, heavy-duty or 3-4-axis versions, the gantry robots by TGW meet the highest demands of extreme environmental conditions, such as those found in freezer applications.