Palletizing, loading, picking, depalletizing, separation
TGW's semi- and fully-automated palletizing and depalletizing robots replace manual picking processes. They work in extreme environments, such as freezer applications, to pick and separate goods for transfer to and from various load carriers, including totes, roll containers or pallets.
Autostax - Fully automatic palletizing robot
TGW's Autostax is an intelligent robotic system that operates without manual intervention for fully automated palletizing of mixed pallets or roll containers. Integrated with the TGW Software Suite, the system first calculates the ideal loading pattern to achieve maximum pack density, then transports the cartons to Autostax in the right order. Autostax palletizes up to 700 cartons per hour with an integrated support finger. Subsequently, the pallets are automatically wrapped by an integrated stretch wrapper, then conveyed to the dispatch area.
For special applications, TGW's Autostax is also available as semi-automatic robotic palletizing system (Slotstax). Up to 1,250 cartons per hour can be manually loaded onto the pallets from two sides. After the picking process is complete, the pallets are lifted, wrapped and released for shipping. If necessary, Slotstax can be expanded with fully automatic infeed of goods, and later equipped with all functions of the Autostax.
Splitex - Fully automatic depalletizing robot
TGW's Splitex is mostly used in the receiving area to automatically depalletize and separate goods. Cardboard layers are automatically removed in the process. With a performance rates up to 1,800 cartons per hour, the depalletizing robot accelerates the picking process and reduces manual tasks to a minimum.
Palletizing and depalletizing robots by TGW - Your advantages:
- Semi- or fully-automated palletizing and depalletizing of multiple layers onto load carriers to accelerate receiving and shipping processes
- Multifunction operation in extreme environments, including freezer applications
- Volume optimization through maximum packing density
- Reduced freight costs through more efficient utilization of storage space in transport vehicles
- Integration into TGW Software Suite as an independent controls system for simple and fast remote maintenance
- Integrates easily into TGW’s overall solutions for perfect interaction of all individual components
- Fast and simple connection to existing or new intralogistics systems