High-performance stacking robots by TGW reduce manual workloads by fully automatically stacking and de-stacking totes, cartons and pallets in a fast and precise way.
Stacking and de-stacking robots for cartons and totes
TGW's stacking and and de-stacking robots automatically stack load carriers ,then place them onto pallets or into roll containers. Achieving rates up to 700 totes or 350 roll containers per hour, they utilize a special tote gripper system with integrated centering and spreading devices that stack or separate totes with repeatable accuracy.
Stacking and de-stacking robots by TGW - Your advantages:
- Automatic stacking and de-stacking of cartons, totes and layers for shorter lead times
- Continuous, precise performance of stacking processes in minimal space
- Safer operation through fast stacking and de-stacking of various load carriers without manual labor
- Robust construction for extreme environmental conditions
- Low-maintenance guidance and drive systems with 24/7 support for low total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Integration into TGW Software Suite as an independent controls system for simple and fast remote maintenance
- Integrates easily into TGW’s overall solutions for perfect interaction of all individual components
- Fast and simple connection to existing or new intralogistics systems