We are searching for you as Electrical Supervisor to strengthen our dedicated team. As an electrical supervisor, you will actively support us in a rapidly growing international environment by coordinating and monitoring the progress of our electrical installations. After a thorough training phase at the Rosenheim site, you will gradually assume responsibility for the assembly of our systems. TGW Robotics GmbH in Stephanskirchen near Rosenheim is the contact for future-oriented automation solutions of the TGW Logistics Group.
WHAT YOU MOVE WITH US
- Independent and responsible handling of electrical installation orders
- Ensuring the timely completion of our orders
- Management of subcontractors
- Carrying out VDE measurements
- Search and correction of connection faults
WHAT CONVINCES US
- Completed apprenticeship with work experience as an electronics technician, preferably also as a master craftsman or technician
- First management experience
- Valid driver's license for passenger cars and willingness to travel without restrictions
- Good English language skills, both written and spoken
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A successful international company with a strong focus on culture and values and strong growth at the Rosenheim location
- A full-time, permanent position and 30 days holiday
- Dual participation in the company's success and allowances for work away from home
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes
- A friendly atmosphere and a modern, well-equipped working environment
If you are interested in a varied job as Electrical Supervisor in a dynamic company, we look forward to getting to know you!
* For reasons of better legibility, we do not use gender specific language forms at the same time. Our tender is aimed at all interested parties.