We are looking for an application engineer for our Sales Team, who designs with us the next generation fulfillment centers.
- Distribution of intralogistics systems with high share of own value added and minimum risk to the business
- Delivery of optimized intralogistics systems with high contribution margins and minimum realization risk
- Positioning of TGW as most reliable, professional and responsible intralogistics partner.
- Promotion of a positive and professional company image to internal and external customers as well as suppliers
- Understand customer’s processes, material flows and requirements
- Create, design and engineer intralogistics layouts with regards to technical feasibility, TGW procedures and portfolio
- Consolidate and combine customer’s building layout and TGW’s proposed material flow concept
- Conduct performance and related technical calculations
- Align and discuss technical features and feasibility with external and internal customers
- Calculate production costs, apply margins and derive related technical documents
- Specify and request third party buyouts
- Consolidate costs and prepare overall cost compilation
- Schedule design and cost review meetings
- Prepare and support in the creation of proposal documents
- Support in proposal presentations
- Project support and promoter
- Responsible for providing accurate layouts with regards to engineering standards and TGW procedures
- Responsible for accurate costing and cost consolidation
- Responsible for technical alignment between customer, sales and internal partners
- Responsible for proposal documents, especially scope of supply and related technical documents
- Responsible for meeting internal and external deadlines
As a foundation company headquartered in Austria, we are an internationally leading provider of intralogistics solutions. Today, over 3,700 employees in Europe, Asia and North America excel with expertise and outstanding solution-oriented dedication. TGW China is located in LuJiaZhui Financial Center, Pudong district, Shanghai, close to the HuangPu River which can see the river view directly from the office, providing a modern and comfortable working environment for employees.