This is a senior level position that will contribute to a team effort in all aspects of testing, commissioning and support.
- Understand solution design and intent of the system
- Create and approve test cases
- Create and maintain test plans, including acceptance, regression, reliability and performance
- Participate in software functional tests using an equipment emulation model
- Execute performance tests using an equipment emulation model
- Manage customer integration and acceptance testing
- Provide start-up and post go-live support
- Support software development team
- Report testing status
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Stay abreast on current and new technologies and also work closely with the product development team
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 10 years experience testing complex systems, including developing test plans, creating test reports and automating testing activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of MsTest and TFS test framework
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Experience with continuous integration and code delivery concepts
- Familiarity with source control (e.g. TFS, GIT, SVN)
- Proficient in unit testing, automated testing, functional testing and test design
- Understanding of material handling concepts a plus
- ISTQB/ASTQB Certified (Advanced Level Test Manager Certification preferred)
- Experience programming relational databases
We're a global company that's driven by common values: we are results oriented; we think and act proactively; we are open-minded; we act responsibly.
We're looking for people who strive to learn more, think outside the box, and are excited about new technologies and global opportunities!
TGW is an equal opportunity employer.