TGW Systems is currently seeking a Vice President of Sales for the Integrated Systems Division. This role is a "player/coach“ role which requires an individual to independently build their own sales pipeline as well as develop the pipelines of his/her direct reports. Both as an individual contributor and a leader, this person will work on customer projects and be responsible from lead acquisition until the handover of sold projects to the Realization department.
TGW works based on proven sales concepts and tools. The Vice President drives this process within the team and ensures that we provide competitive bids to our customers. In this role you have the final responsibility for the bid package, proposal and contract language.
As an individual contributor:
- Market monitoring in the assigned markets/industries to identify potential leads for TGW Systems Inc.
- Utilize your existing network to develop a strong sales pipeline to ensure consistent sales success
- Present product, solution and company information throughout the lead generation and sales process
- Lead the strategic sales process, including identification of decision-makers, consultants and users within the customer’s organization and understand the influence they have on decision making in order to determine the best path to win.
- Own the customer relationship
- Work within a sales TEAM to develop concepts, calculations and proposals for our customers.
- Manage the handover of sold projects to realization as well as after sales service department
As a Sales leader:
- Achieve Sales goals for profitability, pipeline levels, hit rate and overall order intake
- Ensure timely and constant communication with Target customers, working closely with Business Development leadership to create new opportunities and establish long-term relationships with prospects
- Lead Sales team to develop opportunities fully prior to go/no go decisions
- Represent TGW leadership in trade shows and various Sales and Business Development activities
- Ensure adherence to TGW‘s strategic sales process and tasks, including:
- Identification of decision-makers, consultants and users within the customer’s organization and determine the influence they have on decision making
- Clearly establishing customer pain points, customer priorities and how TGW’s solution is best positioned to address those within our scope
- Determination of the best path to win for the Sales team
- Ensure clear expectation setting, both internally and with customers, for every project
- Provide senior leadership in customer relationships as the first point of escalation
- For each project, manage overall risk profile, cash flow and profitability to ensure a successful business case is reached for TGW
- Negotiate contracts
- Responsible for overall CRM accuracy
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Engineering or related field
- At least 10 years of proven success in a technical sales environment
- At lest 10 years of experience in the Material Handling industry
- Results oriented with analytical, planning and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office suite, CRM applications and digital marketing channels
- Ability to travel up to 70% of the time including some international travel
We're a global company that's driven by common values: we are results oriented; we think and act proactively; we are open-minded; we act responsibly.
We're looking for people who strive to learn more, think outside the box, and are excited about new technologies and global opportunities!
TGW is an equal opportunity employer.