Take your future into your own hands and start your career in international intralogistics in September 2021 with an apprenticeship at TGW Robotics GmbH in Stephanskirchen near Rosenheim.
We are the contact for highly dynamic and future-oriented automation solutions of the TGW Logistics Group. More than 3,7000 employees worldwide implement highly flexible and turnkey logistics solutions that meet the high demands of our customers.
WHAT YOU MOVE WITH US
- Installation and connection of electrical equipment
- Configuration and programming of control systems
- Safety of electrical installations
- Analysis of electrical functions
- Installation and configuration of electrical systems
- Maintenance of plants and systems
WHAT CONVINCES US
- Good middle School graduation
- Technical interest and understanding
- Fun at work with the computer
- Team spirit
- Accuracy and care in the work
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A successful international company with a strong focus on culture and values and strong growth at the Rosenheim location
- Start of training on 01.09.2021
- Dual training, vocational school in Rosenheim
- 30 days vacation
- Training period 3,5 years
- Very good chances of being taken on
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes
- A friendly atmosphere and a modern, well-equipped working environment
If you are interested in a varied job in a dynamic company, we look forward to getting to know you!
* For reasons of better legibility, we do not use genderspecific language forms at the same time. Our tender is aimed at all interested parties.