Take your future into your own hands and start your career in international intralogistics in September 2022 with an apprenticeship at TGW Robotics GmbH in Stephanskirchen near Rosenheim.
We are the contact for highly dynamic and future-oriented automation solutions of the TGW Logistics Group. More than 3,7000 employees worldwide implement highly flexible and turnkey logistics solutions that meet the high demands of our customers.
WHAT YOU MOVE WITH US
- Working with programmable logic controllers (PLC) is a central part of your training in our company
- You will assemble and connect electrical equipment
- You will learn how to analyze electrical functions, install and configure electrical systems and maintain systems
WHAT CONVINCES US
- You have a school-leaving certificate of the intermediate secondary school leaving certificate or higher
- You can convince with your pronounced technical interest and understanding
- You enjoy working with computers
- The ability to work in a team, accuracy and diligence are a matter of course for you
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A dual training with the vocational school in Rosenheim, training starts on 01.09.2022.
- The training period is 3.5 years with IHK qualification
- A successful international company with a strong focus on culture and values and strong growth at the Rosenheim location
- An unlimited full-time position, flextime, 30 days of vacation and very good chances of being offered a job
- A friendly atmosphere and a modern working environment with a flat hierarchy and short decision-making processes
If you are interested in a varied job in a dynamic company, we look forward to getting to know you!
* For reasons of better legibility, we do not use genderspecific language forms at the same time. Our tender is aimed at all interested parties.